‘You look 15, but I like that. I like women that look young’.
An electric, one-woman comedy exploring sexualisation of young girls and infantilisation of women. A power game between the patriarchy and a six-year-old clown in pink crocs. Pushing the boundaries of the male gaze, Naughty confronts the disturbing image of innocence and youth as sexy.
Press & Reviews
- Winner of Oslo Fringe's Funniest Moment award 2021
- ★★★★★ Oslo Fringe Review
- “This show might make you laugh, but most importantly, it will make you uncomfortable.” ★★★★ Edfringe review
- "It is playful, yet subtly genius. It is flirtatiously disturbing." Lucy, OFS Reviewer
- 'Unmissable' ToDoList London
Praise for previous work:
- "hysterically funny" scenekunst.no
- "innovative" and "heartfelt" ★★★★ The Scotsman
- "divinely silly" ★★★★ To Do List
Cast & Creative Team Director: Frankie Thompson
Sound Design: Helena Almeida
Tech operator: Sara Segovia