For many years the Bureau for Alien Defence has kept the world safe from extra-terrestrial threats. Now a mind-controlling alien has infiltrated Earth. And worst of all, it’s taken over one of the audience members. Can our intrepid special agents locate and neutralise this alien before it’s too late?
The Bad Clowns consist of 3 close friends Sam, John, and Christian. They write shows that obliterate the fourth wall, in which the audience finds themselves the fourth cast member in a variety of ridiculous situations. They have previously won Best Comedy at the International Youth Arts Festival, and were finalists in the Leicester Square Sketch-Off.
Press & Reviews
- 'A slick, briskly paced and wonderfully anarchic production'
- West End Best Friend
- ‘Brilliantly put together, witty and entertaining’
- Daily Express
- ‘Fast paced hour of idiotic nonsense’
- ‘A rip-roaring performance’
- Get the Chance
- 'Anyone would find themselves laughing out loud'
- ‘Extremely hilarious, bold, and clever, it’s a must-watch’
Cast & Creative Team Performer/Writer: Sam Walls
Performer/Writer: John Bond
Performer/Writer: Christian Dart
Art/Technician: Johanna Dart