Please note: the deadline for applications for VAULT Festival 2023 is at 8pm, Monday 18th July 2022.
All applications are submitted via Eventotron, an online arts management system. We use Eventotron for gathering your show’s information so everything is in one place and accessible by you, and us. Please make sure to get up to speed with Eventotron in good time before the application deadline.
1. Go to www.eventotron.com and either Log In with your current Eventotron details, or Register with a new email address.
2. Once logged in, click on “Festivals and Seasons” and find VAULT Festival 2023. Use the “United Kingdom” filter to help.
3. Click “Apply” then follow the instructions in the application form.
We’ve created this Application Guide which we strongly encourage you read before starting to fill out the form.
You can save and return to the form at any time up until the final deadline, however we strongly recommend you draft your answers in another format, such as a Word or Google doc, before entering them here. We’ve created a downloadable version of the application form which can be used for this purpose.
Applications can be in written, audio, or video format. These are all submitted via Eventotron.
With video or audio applications, please:
• Upload your video or audio file to a hosting site like Vimeo or YouTube and include the link on your Application Form;
• state the Title of the show and your artist/company name at the start of the recording
• read out the question you’re answering before starting your response;
• keep your responses to under one minute per question.
The recording doesn’t need to be professionally edited or cut, recorded on a camera phone in your living room is fine.
Some of the questions are listed as ‘Optional’. We encourage you to provide responses to every question that you can; the more responses you can provide, the better we’ll be able to understand your application.
We’ve created guidance of what we’re looking for in each question which can be found in the next section.
Once you submit, you will no longer be able to make changes to your application.
If you have any questions, please make sure to look through the Application Guide, including the FAQs page, for help. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us an email on [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.