VAULT Festival is produced by, and is a trading name of, VAULT Creative Arts Ltd (“We”). By purchasing a ticket to any performance or event as part of VAULT Festival, or any other item of merchandise, pass, or donation, either directly from our Box Office or via a third-party ticket agent, the customer (“You”) agrees to these terms and conditions.
Kindly note, we can only liaise with customers who have purchased directly from VAULT Festival-managed sales points. Any enquiries regarding purchases using a third party agent must be directed to the relevant agent.
1. All purchases of tickets, merchandise, memberships, passes, booking fees, and donations are final at the point of sale and are not exchangeable or refundable.
2. No order will be accepted until we receive full payment in cleared funds. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and in some instances, Bank Transfer.
3. All promotional offers and discounts are subject to availability, are non-transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, cannot be applied retroactively, may only be available for a limited period or quantity, and can be withdrawn or altered at any time without notice.
4. A 24 hour “cooling off” period starts from the moment of purchase. During this time, you may request to alter your purchase including the date, time, quantity of tickets/items, mailing address, and price band free of charge. You will need to pay the difference if the alteration means an increase in the value of the purchase. We will try to accommodate all reasonable requests made within this window but kindly note that all alteration requests are subject to availability and refunds won’t be issued in the instance that the alteration requests cannot be met. Any booking alteration requests made after this “cooling off” period will incur a £5 per transaction exchange fee.
5. If a “Flexi-Ticket” was purchased, you can request alterations to your booking without incurring the “Exchange Fee”. You will need to pay the difference if the value of the purchase increases, and all alteration requests are subject to availability.
6. In the event we have to cancel a show due to circumstances beyond our control we’ll notify you by email. First, we will try to rearrange the performance and ticket(s) for an alternative date or time of the same production within VAULT Festival. If this is not possible, you will have two options: You can receive a refund or donate the value of your ticket price to the affected Artist & VAULT Festival. Any refund request must be made within 28 days of the scheduled performance date after which the full value of the ticket will be assumed to be a donation to the Artist & Festival. Kindly note: booking fees and donations made during your original purchase are non refundable. We won’t be liable for any associated costs incurred by you to any such cancelled event including but not limited to travel, accommodation, or child care costs.
7. Refunds will not be issued if you can no longer attend the performance, or if you arrive late for the performance, or if the cast or material of the performance differs from the billing. We do not refund tickets due to strike action outside of our control when a performance is still going ahead.
8. If you are unable to attend a performance due to contracting COVID-19, your ticket may be exchanged for another performance of the same production at VAULT Festival (subject to availability) free of charge. We reserve the right to request proof of COVID-19 infection before agreeing to issue a refund. For our full list of COVID-19 safety measures please see our COVID-19 Safety Policy.
9. Latecomers may not be admitted to performances. Performances will begin at the stated time on the ticket. The doors to the performance venue may close up to 30 seconds prior to the performance start time to allow performances to begin on time. Any ticket holders arriving at the doors of the performance venue after the start time may not be admitted, and tickets are non-refundable in this instance.
10. If we are able to admit you as a latecomer, you may have to wait until a suitable moment to enter, you may not be able to take up your allocated seat, or you may be asked to use a standing area. We will not be able to offer a refund or exchange on your ticket(s) if you are refused entry to a performance due to being late.
11. Ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission of any kind.
12. We reserve the right to alter or amend the programme (including the start time of performances, the performance venue, content warnings & age guidance, the title of the performance, and any billed cast or creative team) without prior notice as a result of unforeseen circumstances. Ticket holders will be notified by email of any material changes as soon as reasonably possible.
13. For online performances and events, tickets may be time-limited within a specific viewing window and within specific global territories. Digital tickets are limited to the purchaser only and should not be shared without our written consent.
14. VAULT Festival performances take place in non-traditional performance spaces. Kindly note that seating is unreserved and the venues, seating, and performances may differ to a “normal” theatre-going experience. Some shows & venues will offer differing views of the performance depending on where you are seated. Any complaints about a ticket holder’s seating or ability to view a performance or event should be made promptly to VAULT Festival staff either before or during the performance. We will attempt to make reasonable adjustments to improve your experience.
15. We can’t accept any liability for the content or perceived quality of the performance or event.
16. If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded where more than half of the performance or event has taken place.
17. Your ticket gives you entry to the named event only at the time listed only, and is non-transferable to other performances of the same event, or other events within the Festival programme.
18. VAULT Festival tickets are electronic or “Print At Home”. To gain access to the venue, you must bring with you either an electronic device which allows the ticket to be clearly visible and the barcode scanned OR a printed paper copy of your ticket.
19. All performances & events at VAULT Festival carry age guidelines. Those listed as for age 18+ cannot be attended by anyone under the age of 18. If a ticket holder is underage, they will not be allowed in – whether they have a valid ticket or otherwise. No refunds will be issued. Where a show has an age guideline of 17 or younger, it is at the discretion of the accompanying adult as to whether it is suitable for their young person.
20. Where a performance has an age guideline of 5 or under, admittance may be refused to anyone trying to gain entry without being accompanied by a child.
21. We reserve the right to check the identity of ticket holders. Ticket holders must bring the payment card used to purchase the tickets and/or photographic ID with them.
22. We reserve the right to conduct security searches and ID checks to ensure the safety of our premises, staff, and customers.
23. Tickets must not be resold or transferred. Failure to comply will make your tickets void and we reserve the right to sell these tickets to another customer. No refund will be issued. We reserve the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone we believe to be purchasing for the purposes of resale and we reserve the right to cancel any booking which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
24. We reserve the right to refuse admission, eject, and/or take further necessary action if the ticket holder(s) are disruptive, disrespectful, abusive, violent, aggressive, threatening, intoxicated, under the influence or in possession of illegal substances, or commit any act that is deemed to be harassment (verbal, physical, sexual), bullying, intimidating, discriminatory, offensive, dangerous to themselves, others around them, or the material of the venue, contrary to the Licensing Objectives & venue license conditions, or disrupts the performance & event for others. No refunds or exchanges will be issued.
25. We reserve the right to refuse admission or re-entry to a performance; under these circumstances refunds or exchanges will not be offered.
26. Any recording of a performance (either audio or visual) is prohibited, and we reserve the right to refuse entry and use of such equipment on the premises as well as deletion of any material recorded. Anyone found using recording devices may be ejected from the venue. No refunds will be issued.
27. None of following are permitted anywhere at VAULT Festival:
• Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs);
• Lasers, laser pens, fireworks, flares, smoke bombs;
• Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the venue);
• Bottles, cans, or glass containers (unless permitted by the venue);
• Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects or firearms (e.g. knives);
• Illegal or flammable substances;
• Alcohol purchased outside of VAULT Festival’s licensed bars
28. Anyone found to be in possession of any of the above items, or any other item deemed to be a danger or in breach of licensing conditions, may be refused entry, ejected, and/or reported to the relevant authorities as applicable. No refunds will be issued.
29. If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, we will attempt to settle it. We will acknowledge all customer correspondence within 2 working days and we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties within 5 working days.